Welcome to Brandon MCC Thrift Shop
Where every purchase is a gift to the world
* Please Note that our building is no longer blue but grey, we will have updated photographs once the renovations are completed. We are sorry for any inconvience that this may have presented in those looking for the blue building. Thank you.
To our valued customers. We are re-opening our doors May 11 2020.
New Store Hours at this time are 10 am - 4 pm Monday - Saturday
Donations can be brought down at this time to the Donation door only when space is currently avaiible due to the need to quarintine items before sale.
When we reopen, only a limited number of customers will be in the store at one time. We ask that you shop alone if possible. Please maintain a two-metre distance between yourself and others. Signage and markers will clearly communicate these policies in store. Here are a few other things to keep in mind:
- No Refunds or Exchanges until further notice
- No Backpacks, Outside Bags, or Purchases from other businesses or charities in the shop until further notice.
- Public washrooms & Change tables for instance are currently closed.
- Fitting rooms are currently closed.
- If you are using reusable bags we ask that you please pack your own bag
- Help limit the number of people in the store, please shop by yourself as much as possible, we encourage children to stay at home if possible.
- Please don’t shop if you are feeling ill, have a fever or cough.
- Follow directional signs and maintain a two-meter distance between yourself and others.
- Browse by eyes, only pick up what you want to buy.
- Please do not try on clothing.
With your support, MCC Thrift is making a difference in our local communities and caring for the environment, while supporting vulnerable people worldwide through MCC’s work in relief, development and peacebuilding.
We encourage you to find ways to care for yourself and your neighbours during these extraordinary times.
As a network of not-for-profit Thrift Shops, we support the local and global relief, development and peace projects of Mennonite Central Committee (MCC). The Brandon MCC Thrift Shop started October 19, 1973. We have been proudly serving Brandon and the Westman Community for 45 years.
We rely on generosity and thrift to keep us going to generate the following benefits:
Provide a meaningful opportunity to volunteer skills and time
Improve the lives of local families by offering useful items at affordable prices.
Save the earth's resources by recycling and reusing items
Support relief and development work in more than 65 countries around the world
Our committed volunteers enable us to turn your donations or purchases into a gift for the environment AND for impoverished people locally and around the world.
Be sure to stop in here and check out what we have to offer. From dishware, toys, wall decor, linens, fabric, crafts, electronics, books, CDs, DVDs, furniture, hardware, shoes, purses and suitcases, jewelry and clothing our stock changes regularly and you will be surprised what you can discover here.
And remember that we have Wacky Wednesday where you can save 10% - 60% on almost everything in the in store! (Auction items are not included in sale)
Color of the week sale!
Each week there are 2 colors one that will 50% and the other 75% off!
Color changes each week on Monday, So come on down and check it out!
Tuesdays Seinors and Students receive 25% off regular priced items at the till!
Check out our Facebook page to see for more sales!