* Please Note that our building is no longer blue but grey, we will have updated photographs once the renovations are completed. We are sorry for any inconvience that this may have presented in those looking for the blue building. Thank you.
August 1 2019: Phase one of our expansion is approaching it's end ... We will be re-accepting donations! Due to unforeseen construction delays we will be re-opening our receiving doors for donations. Thank-you for your donations.
Do you have quality, gently used items you no longer want or need? Donate them to our Thrift Shop and they will be given a new life!
We are looking for good, clean, working items that we can sell on our retail floor.
When you donate your items, you are helping to conserve the earth’s resources, providing resources for the community and supporting the work of Mennonite Central Committee.
We appreciate your generous donations and we cannot operate without them.
When to donate:
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday 9 am to 4 pm
How to donate:
Please bring your furniture and donations to our receiving doors the west parking lot at the corner of 5th and Pacific.
"Please don’t leave donations outside our store when we’re closed. They may be vandalized by little critters in the night damaged by weather or go missing,."
What not to bring:
Sorry but we cannot accept:
- Helmets and face protectors of an kinds
- Furniture which is soiled or in need of repair
- Infant car seats and booster seats
- Food products of any kind
- Construction and home renovations items such as doors and windows
- Chemical products such as paint, cleaning products, and personal care products (ex: soap, shampoo, makeup)
Thank you again for all your donations!