Do you have quality, gently used items you no longer want or need? Donate them to our Thrift Shop and they will be given a new life!
We are looking for good, clean, working items that we can sell on our retail floor.
When you donate your items, you are helping to conserve the earth’s resources, providing resources for the community and supporting the work of Mennonite Central Committee.
We appreciate your generous donations and we cannot operate without them.
When to donate:
Monday to Friday: 9 am to until the allotted daily space is full.
Saturday 9 am to until the allotted daily space is full.
How to donate:
Please bring your furniture and donations to our receiving doors the west parking lot at the corner of 5th and Pacific.
"Please don’t leave donations outside our store when we’re closed. They may be vandalized by little critters in the night damaged by weather or go missing,."
What not to bring:
Sorry but we cannot accept:
- Helmets and face protectors of an kinds
- Furniture which is soiled or in need of repair
- Infant car seats and booster seats
- Food products of any kind
- Construction and home renovations items such as doors and windows
- Chemical products such as paint, cleaning products, and personal care products (ex: soap, shampoo, makeup)
Thank you again for all your donations!