Welcome to Brandon MCC Thrift Shop
Where every purchase is a gift to the world
* Please Note that our building is no longer blue but grey, we will have updated photographs once the renovations are completed. We are sorry for any inconvience that this may have presented in those looking for the blue building. Thank you.
To our valued customers. Our hour have returned to regular operating hours of 10 am - 6 pm Monday to Friday and 10 am - 4:30 pm Saturdays
Donations can be brought Monday to Saturdays Starting at 9 am until the space alloted for the day is full or 4 pm. Please bring your donations to the Donation door only located in the West wing.
During the Pandemic:
Please maintain a two-metre distance between yourself and others. Signage and markers will clearly communicate these policies in store. Here are a few other things to keep in mind:
- Please wear a mask.
- No Backpacks, Outside Bags, or Purchases from other businesses or charities in the shop until further notice
- If you are using reusable bags we ask that you please pack your own bag
- Please don’t shop if you are feeling ill, have a fever or cough.
- Follow directional signs and maintain a two-meter distance between yourself and others.
- Browse by eyes, only pick up what you want to buy.
With your support, MCC Thrift is making a difference in our local communities and caring for the environment, while supporting vulnerable people worldwide through MCC’s work in relief, development and peacebuilding.
We encourage you to find ways to care for yourself and your neighbours during these extraordinary times.
As a network of not-for-profit Thrift Shops, we support the local and global relief, development and peace projects of Mennonite Central Committee (MCC). The Brandon MCC Thrift Shop started October 19, 1973. We have been proudly serving Brandon and the Westman Community for 45 years.
We rely on generosity and thrift to keep us going to generate the following benefits:
Provide a meaningful opportunity to volunteer skills and time
Improve the lives of local families by offering useful items at affordable prices.
Save the earth's resources by recycling and reusing items
Support relief and development work in more than 65 countries around the world
Our committed volunteers enable us to turn your donations or purchases into a gift for the environment AND for impoverished people locally and around the world.
Be sure to stop in here and check out what we have to offer. From dishware, toys, wall decor, linens, fabric, crafts, electronics, books, CDs, DVDs, furniture, hardware, shoes, purses and suitcases, jewelry and clothing our stock changes regularly and you will be surprised what you can discover here.
And remember that we have Wacky Wednesday where you can save 10% - 60% on almost everything in the in store! (Auction items are not included in sale)
Color of the week sale!
Each week there are 2 colors one that will 50% and the other 75% off!
Color changes each week on Monday, So come on down and check it out!
Tuesdays Seinors and Students receive 25% off regular priced items at the till!
Check out our Facebook page to see for more sales!