Volunteers are the life-blood of our organization! Whether it’s sorting, pricing or working at the cash register, volunteers are vital in helping our shop make a difference in our community and around the world. We are always looking for new volunteers to join our team. Apply today!
Brandon MCC Thrift Shop sells good quality, donated items to raise funds for the work of Mennonite Central Committee (MCC)
How to Volunteer:
Simply stop by the store at 414 Pacific Avenue and the manager will show you around and provide you with a volunteer application form or call 204-727-1162. Completed criminal record check will be required to volunteer.
How can you help?
- Work as a cashier
- Sort and price donations
- Test appliances and electronics
- Set displays (show you creative side!)
- Social Media (shout it out!)
- Become a board member (governance)
- Plus much more
We will work with you to find the task that you enjoy.
When to Volunteer:
You may volunteer as often as you like. We will work with you to find the schedule that suits you as well as us.
- You are supporting a good cause
- Meet new people and make a new friend
- Learn new skills and develop work experience
- It looks good on your resume
- Possible high school credit
- It helps someone right in your community
- It will build your confidence and give you a greater sense of purpose
- Increase your English skills
- IT IS FUN!!!