Do you have quality, gently used items you no longer want or need? Donate them to the Christian Benefit Thrift Shop! We are looking for good, clean and working items we can sell on our retail floor. When you donate your items, you are helping to conserve the earth’s resources, providing resources for the community and supporting the work of Mennonite Central Committee.
Donations of clothing, footwear, small appliances, and other household items are greatly appreciated
Donations are received at our side door during business hours only. Simply ring the door bell and one of our volunteers or staff will welcome you and your donation(s).
Please understand that because of the nature of our shop, we are unable to receive the following items:
- Ripped, dirty, and stained items
- Items containing pet hair or with strong odours (moth balls, smoke, etc.)
- All computer equipment
- TVs over 5 years old
- Baby equipment (cribs, car and booster seats, bath rings, baby gates & walkers, teethers, pacifiers, etc.)
- Large appliances (refrigerators, stoves, freezers, air conditioners, washers/dryers, dishwashers, etc.)
- Toiletries including personal hygiene items (toothpaste/brushes, soaps, etc.)
- Automotive parts
Thank you again for your support! For more information, click mccthriftontario.com/stcatharines
*Items left outdoors may be ruined and devalued because of bad weather or vandalism. Please drop off items only during business hours.