Volunteers are the life-blood of our organization! Whether it’s sorting, pricing or working at the cash register, volunteers are vital in helping our shop make a difference in our community and around the world. We are always looking for new volunteers to join our team. Apply today!
Village Green Furniture and Appliances sells good quality, donated items to raise funds for the work of Mennonite Central Committee (MCC)
How to Volunteer:
Simply stop by the store and the manager will show you around and provide you with a volunteer application form. Or you may call 306-665-0102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you help?
- Work as a cashier
- Sort and price donations
- Clean and repair furniture
- Test appliances and electronics
- Help pickup and deliver furniture
- Plus much more
We will work with you to find the job that you enjoy.
When to Volunteer:
You may volunteer as often as you like. We will work with you to find the schedule that suits you.
- You are supporting a good cause
- Meet new people and make a new friend
- Learn new skills and develop work experience
- It looks good on your resume
- It helps someone right in your community
- It will build your confidence and give you a greater sense of purpose
- IT IS FUN!!!