Village Green Thrift Shop appreciates your generous donations of clothing, housewares, books, movies, craft supplies, toys and linens.
When To Donate:
Monday to Saturday between 10 am and 4:30 pm
Items left outside of regular hours could be damaged by weather or vandalism.
Where to Donate:
The drop-off is at the back of the store. Ring the buzzer and someone will assist you.
What to Donate:
- Clean, gently used clothing, linens, towels, tablecloths, curtains
- At this time we are especially in need of good quality men's apparel
- Housewares including dishes, baking pans, Tupperware, pots and pans etc.
- Books, DVDs and CDs
- Yarn, craft supplies and fabric
- Home decor-lamps, silk flowers, pictures, frames, small shelves, etc.
- Accessories-purses, jewelry, scarves, etc.
- Seasonal items: Christmas, gardening, summertime things, etc.
What we can't take:
- Baby equipment: walkers, soothers, cribs, car seats, bath rings, baby bottles
- Encyclopedias, text books, magazines
- Any item in poor condition
Thank you again for your gently used quality items. We cannot operate without them.